So one year for Christmas or my birthday (I can't remember for sure) Dan bought me this... um... night gown... or pajama outfit... or something. It's a confusing item of clothing. He found it in a hunting magazine and claimed it looked VERY different in the catalog. Anyways- it's this bright red fleece... um... suit. It's long sleeved, zips almost to your crotch, has a collar type thing that folds over at the top. Then it gets weird. It goes to your knees and has cuffs like the sleeves of a sweatshirt. (Which is weird thing number one that it only goes to your knees- it's supposed to be this uber-warm outfit thing but what about the rest of your leg???) But the weirdest of all is that it is sewn across the bottom at the knees to form this giant weird bag! I laughed out loud when I opened it and laughed lying on the ground for another 20 minutes when I tried it on!
So it's become this big joke. I wear it at girls camp because it always gets a laugh out of the girls... And it's called the oompa loompa suit just because it's weird and only someone very short would be able to have it cover their entire leg.
Anyways- so I had this killer idea for Valentine's Day this year. I wrangled one of my friends to do a mock sexy photo shoot of me in the oompa loompa suit! It was a hit. Dan laughed out loud when he saw the pictures!
So, dear reader, I decided to share some of the pictures with you... I had told so many people of my phenomenal idea that I decided to make a few pictures public... So enjoy. And I'm sure no one will enjoy it nearly as much as Dan and I since we are the ones who "get" the inside joke.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
14 comments:
The last one if my favorite. You're hysterical Nicole! And I miss seeing you...
I love it! Hilarious.
That was seriously so funny!!! I love it!! I'm glad I could experience first hand in person.
That's awesome. Where can I get a super sexy oompa loompa suit?
Wow!! Nicole, that is awesome! I think that is the coolest Valentine's present I have ever seen.
Okay, I get it. It only goes to your knees because it's made for you to pull your legs inside and get warm? Eh? No? Okay, those are some sweet pics.
Freakin' Awesome! You are one creative girl! I'm gonna laugh at this for a long time!
Oksy that last one just cracks me up, I mean it is a totally sexy pose,a nd then it is like a diaper bum, I am dying here...
That is seriously hillarious! You totally rocked that Oompa Loompa suit!
OKay so what is this suit really.?? what is it's purpose? I. can't. tell. what. it. really. is.
but no matter....
it's freaking funny that you play in it. i'm gonna look it up.
so why again did he buy this. was it supossed to be sexy or funny or serious.
I really need some closure??
The back shot is BY FAR the best!
Great pics. You look hot even in this funny suit! I like the first & last photos the best. What a funny looking red suit.
Where did you take these? What back ground is it?
Will you invite me to the get outta the house blog? aubbers14@gmail.com. Thanks!
laughing out loud. Peeing my pants. so funny! I need one just like it.
SEXY! Wow! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment