Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Brock! :)

Brock and I were sitting on the couch and he asked me if he could watch avatar again. His new favorite movie. I told him I thought he was awesome. Then he told me I was awesomer. Then I told him he was the awesomest of all. And then brock frowned and said "heavenly father is the awesomest of all because if he did a super jump out of heaven all the angels would catch him. Huh mom?"

Seriously this childs brain?!? Wow! Love him!!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Is that where crowd surfing started??!! We sure miss that Brock!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Hilarious! You got to love Brock!

Emily Widdison said...

avatar? That super long blue man movie? Really? I think my kids would pee their pants and have nightmares their entire life.
He is a funny kid.

annie said...

i love it!!!! kids and what the say :)