Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girls Camp 08


Girls camp was AMAZING!  We have the best girls in our ward and we had super fun leaders and I had the best time at camp this year!  Way better than last year since last year I was like 8 months pregnant and hot and cranky- so yeah- this year was way better for me! :)  Plus my little sister Kim got to come with me while my mom took care of my kiddos-  Have I mentioned lately how AWESOME my mom is!  Well if not- she's AWESOME!!!!!!  I love her and am sooooo glad she's the bestest mom ever and that she's my mom!!!  THANKS MOM!



OK so we played slip and slide kick ball for a stake wide activity up at camp and after the girls wandered off us leaders made a giant slip and slide and had a blast...  I'll have to post video later....


Me and my neighbor/ BFF /camp director Ashlee.
OK- tell me this isn't the sweetest picture EVER!  Liz Tillman was the studliest photographer a girls camp could ask for and snagged this sweet pic of scripture study the first night!


Shay, Me, Ash, and Courtney after we all got drenched playing slip and slide kick ball.



2 comments:

ashlee sheppard said...

camp was so fun. I am so happy that we got to go together.

Amber said...

Fun! I'd love to be a GC leader next year. I loved GC when I was young.