Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yes I'm still pregnant. lol


I've been getting lots of phone calls yesterday and today of people checking to see if I've had my baby. A big fat nope. While I love the attention I thought I'd just make it public that I have not yet, in fact, given birth. This child is just snug and not planning on leaving anytime soon. We have one week left until the planned induction so it's getting kicked out in 7 days either way. And I'm still good. Just big and lazy but good. Maybe it'll be a big ole fatty baby by the time it comes out from all the extra cooking time. I've heard chubby babies sleep better. I hope there's some truth to that..... :)


Anyways- this is what I look like at 38 weeks and 2 days. This is my friend Amanda. She's been one of my very very best friends since like 6th grade. We were pregnant at the same time with our last kids in 07 (the first picture). But the tables were turned. In the first picture I was 14 weeks and she was 39 weeks. In the second pic I am 38 weeks and she's 23 weeks I think.



IMG_0053 copy

3 comments:

walkintheclark said...

you guys are so cute!! i'm so jealous that you have such a great friend like amanda!!

Karie said...

Nicole, It has been so long since I have talked to you! Best wishes with the new baby. I just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful pictures you took of Konnie and Ken's wedding. I can't tell you how much I love them. You do fabulous work. It has been almost 2 year since you did the photo shoot and I still look at the pictures and am amazed by your talent! Thank you a millon times over! Karie

Amanda said...

Wow... really? I look a little crazy in both pictures. I guess that's what I get for not checking blogs for awhile!

I'm glad we have both been able to be prego and living by eachother at the same time! It makes it so much more fun! :)

Actually--- I'm going to call you right now.