
In case any of you missed it, President Gordon B Hinkley passed away sunday evening Jan 27th. It's so sad to lose a man who has inspired and touched the lives of millions all over the globe! I love President Hinkley so much and am so sad to see such an amazing man leave this earth! (Although I can't think of a single person who would get a warmer more touching reception back in heaven! And he's back with his sweet wife!!)
He was such an amazing man and prophet and touched my life in many many ways and I will always love him for that! There is no person alive that I have more respect for than Pres. Hinkley and am so grateful to have been able to live during his service as president! He was such an inspiring sweet cute man and I'm never going to forget him!
4 comments:
Thank you Nichole, I hadn't heard anything until I read this.
We were probably typing about Pres. Hinckley at the same time. I think he is so wonderful and he will be deeply missed.
I love that almost every blog I look at today has something to say about President Hinckley. Thank you for your testimony and words.
Nicole thank you for all of you help this past week I couldn't have made it through without you!
you put it so nice. I love pres. Hinckley and am sad that he is gone.
On a different note I love that you put Kara into your family picture. Your getting good a photo shop.
Post a Comment