Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun at the Beaver Cabin! and our news...

We went down to Dan's families cabin in Beaver, UT for conference weekend.  We had a pretty durn good time!  The kids LOVE to go and they love playing with their cousin Marie.  So good times!

I have TONS of cute pictures and some awesome videos of little kid dancing but I'll have to post those later...

As for our news---  no we're not pregnant...  Scott has a loose tooth!  I know super exciting right?!?  But the real real news is......

We officially put our house on the market today.  Well it's just FSBO on KSL for now but we're listing for real this weekend.  I know.  I just want to throw up from the stress of it all but Dan and I both feel it's a good time to buy and move if we can just sell our house.  It breaks my heart to leave such stellar neighbors and friends but the time has come.  Well with today's market we'll likely be sitting with our house on the market for months so it's not like we're going anywhere any time soon...  but there ya go.  The truth of the matter....   

Oh and we're looking to move further south- closer to Dan's work in Orem.  So we don't know where because it'll all depend on what's on the market when we sell our house...  so ya never know....


4 comments:

spideybrian said...

It's cuz we're moving huh? That's exciting and stressful for sure!!! Good Luck!!

7 Baldwin's said...

Kay- you caught me. I'm just too emotionally distraught to stay in the neighborhood since you guys left!!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Beaver.
Yay, for Scott having a loose tooth!
And, I'm still pretty sad about you guys thinking about moving away from us.

Aubs said...

Hope for your sake your house sells quickly. We'll all be sad to have you & your cute little family move away.