Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday My little Yahoo!!!




So Brock's birthday was on sunday and I'm finally getting around to posting this!  



I can't even begin to tell you how awesome Brock is. He's such a cute fun sweet crazy kid and I love him more than words...  He's my little entertainer- he loves to "perform" for anyone.  He loves to sing anything I listen to.  Which ranges from Abba, to showtunes (Wicked and Les Mis are the latest), to any kids song, or anything of the radio...  He's also such a sweet sibling and loves his older brother and little sister soooo much!

Anyways- the kids a hoot.  And he had a great birthday.  We woke up on his birthday to the first snow of the season and since it was sunday we brought the snow inside for us to play with.  Brock had a great time making "sandcastles" with the snow.







And his cake was awesome!  (Yes I'm bragging here...) I think it's my favorite I've made so far!  







He had a little party with a few kids on our street... thanks to everyone who came- he loved all the presents and fun company! :)   
And then we had a little party with our family.  We got him a 3 wheeled scooter and he loves it...  (so does scott)  

Yes I know he needs a haircut...  But I'm just lovin the curls!!!





5 comments:

J♥M said...

You have so much fun at your house! I love the cake! I'm amazed at your talent!!Photography, cake decorating, karaoke, and so on!

Requel said...

So cute! Your cake is awesome! Maybe I'll pay you to make Bella's for me.

The Sutherland Family said...

Wow, ya that cake is awsome, way to be!

Hopefam said...

I love the cake- I hope Brock had a great bday!

Stephanie said...

That cake is amazing you will have to post how to make a cake!