Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to my #1 Man!


My wonderful teriffical fantastic hubby is turning 29 today! And I just had to do a quick post about him. Cuz I kinda like him ya know... That's why I've let him put up with me for more than 7 years- haha. He's my world! I love ya babe!


Here's some reasons why I love you...


You're a good sport! (and make a great Mario!)


You're a good kisser :)
680a

You are a great dad!

catfish1.jpg


You're have a great smile!

You're fun!
You're so sweet to your baby girl!


You have the funniest "photo smile". (Aka- the smile you make when you don't want to have your picture taken)
IMG_0222

You have an awesome family!
DSC_0250_2

You can pull some serious GQ poses when you think no one is taking your picture!
IMG_0401


Well- Happy Birthday Hun!

2 comments:

Moreau's said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

what a sweet post Nicole!

J♥M said...

I hope you have a great day celebrating! Happy Birthday Dan! He's the Man!