

(Look how little we were :)
Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. It def won't be our most fabulous anniversary yet since our glorious newborn is amazingly high maintanence and Dan has scouts tonight but 8 years is something to celebrate- another year of marital bliss :). Hopefully it'll be a little less eventful than last years anniversary since we spent it at the dr's getting brock 7 stitches on the back of his head...
Anyways- I love you to the moon and back Dan and each year just gets better and better for me! Thanks for loving me all these 8 amazing years!!!
I've never been super girly so this is so the perfect blend of gorgeousness and casualness! I already ordered one for my Mother's Day present for myself hee hee! But I'd just LOVE to win one of these new key ones and put something like "dan + nicole= forever" or something on it!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary -- you are a great couple! I just found out about this jewelry this month, too. Love its simple elegance.
happy anniversary to you!! fun! don't we feel old. isn't it funny to look at ol wedding pics. i feel like i look so young, then i think wait does that mean i look old now??? seriously!
Happy Anniversary! You really do look so young, which means we are probably getting old! Congrats of 8 years!
Post a Comment