Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pics of my fave 15 day old!

My friend Annie and I took some pics of Molly today and I am so so so thrilled with how they turned out!!!

Here's a few- I'll post more later... And sometime I'll tell you all about how 4 kids is kicking my butt! Not really- it's just an adjustment and I swear I don't think I'll ever get used to this lack of sleep thing... But Molly is a dream boat- pretty dang mellow 95% of the time. We are all still so in love!!!

Anyways- be prepared to say- Awwwwwwwww!!

IMG_1269 copy 3

IMG_8928 copy1


And this one just makes me laugh... The little curled lip :)

IMG_1281 copy 2

9 comments:

Kaymee said...

sooo super cute!! I think she looks like Scott??

spideybrian said...

Okay that first pic is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! ADORABLE!!!

Nick and Val said...

Awesome job on the pic Nicole! Molly is so cute. I love them all--especially the 1st one.

Robin D said...

Way to go Annie and Nicole! I'm sure it helps having an adorable baby to take pictures of! Love the smile!

Hannah Jones said...

I DID say, "awwwww" !!! Molly is so cute! Those are really great pictures!

walkintheclark said...

OH MY GOSH! i cant wait to meet my new niece. :)

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

So, so cute!

anna banana said...

That smile one melts my heart. So darling, she is beautiful!

Steven and Caitlin said...

Molly is so adorable! We can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. The pictures turned out so cute.