Wednesday, April 2, 2008

These are a few of my Favorite things!


#1 on my list this week would have to be my new crib side toy for Kara. This VTech soothe and surprise has been a heaven sent item in our house. It plays pictures on the ceiling, sings, moves around but the #1 fave feature of mine is it plays soft music if it detects noise for more than 7 seconds. So when Kara wakes up at night this amazing gyzmo sings her back to sleep. The first night with this she woke up once. The second she slept all through the night!!! (third night woke up once and 4th all through the night again!!) (The day before this she got up prob 2-3 times which was the norm for her...) I honestly feel like a new woman!!!! Thank you VTech!!!!

#2 would have to be photoshop! Dan hates this because I want to spend all my time on the computer playing on this and learning new stuff- but I love how much cool stuff it does! I don't even know how to use 1/100000th of the things it has to offer and I still think it rocks... But I do "waste" a ton of time on it.... so yeah....
#3- mmmmm chocolate- thanks alot Mr. Nestle- thanks to you I'll never get back to my pre-baby weight. Especially when these giant bars are always on sale.... sooo good!!!!! mmmm.
#4- thanks to Brock's new Art hobby (ie- writing on my walls with Crayons ALL day long!) This spiffy bald guy is my new BFF!

#5- I just LOVE this movie- My mom got it for us for Easter and I keep making the boys watch it- it's up there as one of my fave movies! (Behind Mr. and Mrs. Smith of course....) Meet the Robinsons is funny- a little sarcastic- I love Wilbur- I def think he's one of my fave Disney characters of all time- the kids HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

Thanks for sharing so much about you! Okay, I have to confess, I tried to get on photoshop last night, and I didn't have a clue!!!! Do you have any suggestions for getting started?

Robin D said...

I don't think I"ve even heard of that movie before. I'm going to have to go check it out...if your boys like it I'm sure Kaiden will too.

Anonymous said...

I totally second you on the magic erasers! They REALLY ARE MAGIC!!