Saturday, August 23, 2008

Girls Just Wanna have FUN!!!!

Ooooh Baby did we have fun!  We had a fantastic karaoke party at Jean-Marie's house (the hottie in the pink wig!)  Everyone was so kind to put up with my amazingly screaching singing voice and KILLER dance moves!  Check out the sweet TuTu's I made- I made mine and then I made Jean-Marie and Ashlee theirs as bday presents!  But yeah it was a rockin party!! (I'm the one rockin' the green wig- it's super flattering!!!)

My creation

The costumes were amazing and the company was exceptional!!! I can't wait until next time!!!)

(Karli had some more great pics and a sweet group shot on her blog! Click here)

My creation

And on a side note- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ashlee (last tues) and Jean-Marie (tomorrow)!

4 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

LOL! Thanks for posting the pictures so long distant friends can catch some of the action! ;o) I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I also loved all your little kid sayings! Thanks for sharing!

Moreau's said...

You like totally rocked the house! That was a hoot! Thanks for posting these fun pics.!
p.s. I was not even joking about enrichment night tutu making! I want one of those!

Anonymous said...

You are pretty much the hottest lady ever! Even with a neon green wig and crazy tu-tu! Love you!

Amber said...

Holy crap! That's so hot. Those tutus are awesome.