Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sometimes my kids... I just wonder....

So I was trying to get Brock and Kara to get on their coats and shoes so we could run to the store. I walked into the kitchen to find my purse and keys and Brock walked in giggling and said "Look mama" I looked and he had his coat on backwards you know so his hood was right below his chin. I said "Cool" and turned back and kept gathering stuff to run to the store. Then I heard a thud behind me and turned around and Brock was crawling back up the stairs pulling his hood off his face, clearly flustered and said with huge eyes, "Mom I almost fell down all the stairs but I didn't- I only fell down a few. I'm ok!"

I seriously almost peed my pants laughing so hard. This nerdle decided to cover his face with his backward hood and chase Kara around right in front of the stairs I'm guessing. I don't know why I found it so funny but I laughed for a good 2 minutes after that. Seriously- sometimes I seriously wonder about the sanity of my children?!? Seriously! Hahha

1 comment:

walkintheclark said...

hahaha
ohh brock.
this just made my day!!!