Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News-- Bad News....

I'll start with the bad...

I almost chopped off Brock's finger the other day... yeah I feel real great about this one! Ugh...
I was setting up our pack and play and he grabbed the rail as I was popping the last side into place and his finger got pinched between the bar and the plastic edge piece... Poor guy! He's been so great about it- he barely complains and just uses different fingers! That's my Brock! Tuffer than me!

The picture doesn't really do it justice- it was a bad nasty cut I probably should have taken him to get stitched but it never bled very much... he might just have a scar he can say came from a knife fight or something cool.




On to the happier random news- Kara has taken up baby pilates and has mastered the plank pose...




Brock is her coach and is always there to lend a little friendly encouragement and a sweet sweet smile!

So yeah that's my good news, bad news for the day :)

5 comments:

annie said...

i love the pilates pose with kara! the pictures in the post below of your kids are so cute too. you got great shots of each kid.

Dave & Jada said...

I hate it when we are the ones who hurt our children. I never knew you could worry about these little guys, in my case, girls as much as we do. I am glad he is so tough, and it looks like the baby is one little tough one also.

Robin D said...

I love that picture...the second one that is. Not a big fan of the nasty cut!

Millie Killpack said...

His poor finger. That's just terrible.

Amber said...

I'm pretty sure I would've passed out if my child did that to their finger. I'm a blood wussy though.